River Estates an Age 55+ Community
Occupancy is limited to only those persons registered at the office for a designated site. All prospective residents must be registered at the office and complete all necessary forms and agreements required by the Community prior to occupancy.
Each person and pet, if applicable, residing in the Community must be registered and listed on the Application and Rental Agreement.
If a prospective resident desires to purchase a manufactured home in the Community, the buyer must first apply for residency and be accepted by Management prior to the consummation of the desired sale.
Monthly Estimated Costs
|COMMUNITY FEE*||Includes use of Clubhouse, Heated Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Shuffle Board, Tennis Court, Bocce Court, and Land Tax.||Jan. 1, 2017
|GARBAGE & YARD
|Garbage is picked up weekly in front of your home.
||Included in fee|
|LAWN SERVICE||Lawn maintenance includes mowing only.
All trimming and edging homeowners’ responsibility.
|Included in fee|
||Included in fee|
||Billed from Lee County Utilities||Not included|
|ELECTRIC||Billed from Lee County Electric Cooperative||Not included|
|TELEVISION & INTERNET||DIRECTV or Dish or CenturyLink||Not included|
|*Community fees increase January 1st of each year.|
Management reserves the right to refuse any prospective resident if:
- Their credit worthiness is unsatisfactory.
- The prospective resident has previously been evicted from this Community or any other manufactured home community or rental facility.
- The prospective purchaser/renter has occupied the home and lot prior to registration and acceptance by management.
- The prospective purchaser has a criminal record.
- The prospective purchaser has previously lived in this community and has verifiably and consistently broken rules.
- There are found any other reasonable legal grounds which indicate denial of residency in the Community.
- The home purchased must meet present standards.
- Prospective purchasers must make all necessary changes to the home and the home site, regarding standards of quality, prior to occupancy.
- Home occupancy standards for seasonal rentals are two persons only, no pets.